In a similar move to what Spotify did, Slack would bypass a traditional initial public offering. According to Business Insider, Slack is used by eight million people daily each year. It also has three million users who have paid subscriptions. As of now, the company is valued at just over $7 billion.
5 Best Grocery List Apps for Android of 2018
1. Out of Milk – Grocery Shopping List
Shopping List, Pantry List & To-Do List in a small, intuitive and easy-to-use app. With Out of Milk, your Shopping List stays with you everywhere you go and you’ll have it on-hand once you’re ready to go grocery shopping. The Pantry List allows you to keep track of your pantry items (spices, essentials, etc…) so that you always know what you have at home. The To-Do list helps you keep track of any other items on your daily list.
2. Todoist – To-do lists for task management & errands
Life can feel overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to.
With Todoist, you can keep track of everything – from simple errands like grocery shopping, to your most ambitious projects – so you can start getting things done and enjoy more peace-of-mind along the way.
When you don’t have to worry about forgetting to-dos, you’ll feel more calm, in control and motivated to accomplish your goals.
3. Bring! – Grocery Shopping List
Bring! helps already over 5 million people around the world to plan and manage their grocery shopping. Thanks to the user-friendly shopping list and clever sharing functions, all people in the household are always aware of what needs to be bought. This way, you save a lot of time and money while shopping. Try it out now – it’s completely free!
4. TickTick – To Do List with Reminder, Day Planner
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, remind about deadlines and organize life at work, home and everywhere else. ✔
TickTick is here to help you make the most of your day and get things done (gtd). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, a work to accomplish, or make a collaboration with other colleagues, even to create a shopping list (with a help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
5. That Shopping List
Why you will love it?!
– more than 800 products in your language
– intelligent search function for quickly adding items to your grocery list
– 17 categories in different colors with icons for an optimal overview
– create and configure your own categories (categories for DIY and to-do lists are available too)
– auto detect units, amounts and categories – even when using the voice input
– smart listing function for fast processing of your grocery list
– out of the box synchronization for easy sharing your grocery list (no login or registration required)
– manage and synchronize as many shopping lists as you like
5 Best Soundboard Apps for Android of 2018
1. MLG Memes Soundboard – 4.7/5
Have all the best MLG MEMES in your pocket ready to go whenever you need them! Share them with your friends via Telegram, Whatsapp etc. and set them as ringtone or notification sound.
If you miss a meme, don’t hesitate and tell us in a preferably good rating 😉
2. Best Soundboard for Vines – 4.5/5
Funny soundbuttons to play with friends
Say Hello To Camera and many more
3. Donald Trump Soundboard – 4.4/5
The Donald Trump soundboard is here!
This soundboard contains more than 300 of Donald Trumps popular phrases. A must have for every fan or hater of Donald Trump.
This Donald Trump soundboard is a must have for every Trump fan or hater.
Have fun 🙂
4. 100 Sound Buttons 2 – 4.2/5
100 Sound Buttons 2 – The second version of 100 Sound Buttons. Enjoying annoying your friends and making them laugh!
– 100 Sound Buttons 2 is released.
– Interactive buttons coming soon!
If you’d like to send feedback please use the email on this page or get in touch on Twitter @Zeptars.
5. Rick’s Soundboard – Notification – 4.1/5
You bet yourself this is true!
The best soundboard in the multiverse!
Be part of the awesome society!
Seriously, you can add “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub” to be your notification sound how awesome is that?!
3 Android Apps That You Shouldn’t Miss This Week #34
1. CARROT Weather – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grailr.carrotweather
is an application which will allow you to track any changes of weather as well as plan trips, rest and other things. With all that this program lets you track weather phenomena according to minutes they happen. Timely notification on unexpected events and adjustable widget will let you be up-to-date every minute.
– Accurate and detailed weather forcasts
– Weather change notifications
– Weather changes archive for 70 years
– Simple and graceful design
2. Couchsurfing – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.couchsurfing.mobile.android
is the best way to meet wonderful people in a new country, find friends for the rest of your life or give shelter to tourists coming to visit your city. Over 12 billions of those who like travelling are using couchsurfing in more than 230 cities of the world. Make use of this application to plan your trip.
– Search for people who are ready to give you shelter
– Search for new friends on the basis of common interests
– Publish photos from journeys
– Simple and handy interface
3. GroupMe – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groupme.android
is a free and simple way to keep in touch with those who is important for you. You can create or join an existing group consisting of people thinking like you, coworkers or just friends.
– Various groups
– Manage notifications
– All Internet in the group
– Simple and comprehensive interface
3 Android Apps That You Shouldn’t Miss This Week #36
1. Ava Lockscreen
Ava Lockscreen – is an application which allows you to place widgets on the lockscreen. Besides, it lets you change wallpapers, clock style, place tags to start apps and control showing of notifications on the lockscreen.
– Set wallpapers to the lockscreen
– Widgets on the lockscreen
– Tags to start applications
– Smart grouping of messages
– Screen on when notifications are activated
– Support of different ways of blocking
HiTouch – is a powerful floating widget which will help you control your phone at one press. You can always get access to your favorite apps as well as share screen contents with other people with the help of this program.
– Virtual keys
– Touch screen panel
– Adjustable menu of actions
– Fast access to apps
FamiSafe – is a parental control application for tracking the location of your kid’s phone, monitoring and blocking of apps, web content filtering and remote control of the screen work. This application allows parents watch their kids carefully even when they are not near them.
– Phone tracking
– Locations history
– Monitoring and blocking of applications
– Set allowed time of work
– Remote control
You must to know what app you need to install on a new fire tv device, if you are not know about that contact Amazon fire tv customer service and get help them to app installation on your new fire tv device. You can also visit here : http://www.techserviceus.com/fire-tv-stick-prime-device-support
to know more details.
Click here to Get ebook http://yourlifeisgood.club/?book=1484230329
Trial Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core Ebook
Unlimied ebook acces Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core,full ebook Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core|get now Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core|Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core (any file),Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core view for chrome,Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core vk.vom,Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core view playbook,Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core view for any device
Click here to Acces ebook http://yourlifeisgood.club/?book=0672336014
Open EBook Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed online
Unlimied ebook acces Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed,full ebook Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed|get now Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed|Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed (any file),Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed view for chrome,Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed vk.vom,Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed view playbook,Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C# Unleashed view for any device
App Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeplaylabs.hide
If you don’t want others to know that you are reading their messages, Hide – Blue Ticks or Last Seen is made for you!
Recover back your privacy on social networks and chats with this amazing app. You now have the freedom to read your friend’s incoming messages incognito, without leaving any last seen notice or blue double checks, and it works for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, Viber , IMO and Allo.
Finally! No more read receipts, no check marks, no blue double tick or last seen!
Hide – Blue Ticks or Last Seen is really easy to use: when you receive a message from one of these messenger apps, it will also be received in the Hide – Blue Ticks or Last Seen application. There, you can read it freely, whenever you want, without having any of your friends knowing that you have seen it.
No need to remove internet connection or activate offline mode:
Hide – Blue Ticks or Last Seen provides a beautiful design and a simple to use interface where you can easily access messages and even sort them by messenger!
Here are some of the awesome features available in Hide – Blue Ticks or Last Seen :
READ YOUR MESSAGES INCOGNITO
– No last seen for Facebook Messenger, no last read for Viber , Instagram, Telegram, IMO and ALLO!
– Read chat messages invisibly and incognito.
– Enjoy your photos, videos and audio files without leaving the double blue check notice
– Also, you can now hide your private photos and videos
– Make your photos and videos hidden from the outside world.
– Read interesting, inspiring and romantic stories.
– Secure your installed apps with password.
Hide – Blue Ticks or Last Seen is not affiliated with or endorsed in any way by Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, Viber, IMO or Allo.
All trademarks displayed on this applications are the property of their respective owners.
None of these companies’ logos are displayed on the app.