Phone Hang Solution: Tips for Solving Screen Freeze Problems
Phone hanging refers to the state when a mobile phone will stop responding to the commands of user. It is also called phone crash and is characterized by screen freeze.
Occasional phone hanging should not be a cause of worry, but if it happens often, then you should try the tips given below.
1. Reduce the Number of Concurrent Apps to Stop Phone Hang
2. Only install the apps you need.
3. Remove empty folder from your Phone Storage and Memory Card. ( Not from the Android and data folder )
4. Restart your phone atleast once in three days
5. Install Apps in External Memory (SD Card)
6. Move Installed Apps from Internal to External Memory
7. Delete Unnecessary Apps
8. Delete Unnecessary Data (like photos, videos, songs)
9. Identify Resource Hogging Apps
10. Remove useless files from storage.
11. Give External Memory Some Breathing Space
12. Use Factory Reset Option
Avoid apps with too much in app ads, root your phone and use “Lucky Patcher” app to remove ads from apps.
These were some of the tips that you can use to solve you phone hang problem.
stop apps from updating automatically in Google Play
mobile hanging solution in hindi, mobile hanging problem solve, mobile hanging solution, technical boss,mobile hanging problem solve,mobile hang hone se kaise bachaye,mobile hang kare to kya kre,mobile ko hang hone se kaise roke,mobile hang problem,mera mobile hang karta hai,mobile hang kare to kya kare
Install Apps from Google Play Store Only
About : Only Tech Mind is a Channel, where you will find technological videos in Hindi, 🙂
Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/MyZ4zW
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique 15-digit code authorized by GSMA, just like an identity certificate for your phone. Every time a phone uses a particular network to make or receive a call, send or receive a message, its IMEI number is automatically emitted and tracked. Because the police and service providers have databases in which these ID numbers fall into white and black lists, an owner can report his/her IMEI number and make it blacklisted after a theft.
In our daily lives, some people use a Bluetooth tracer GPS locator to locate smartphones nearby — however, this approach has distance limitations.
If, unfortunately, your phone has been taken out of the 10-meter range, use the IMEI number and an anti-theft tracker to know where it is and turn it into nothing more than a brick for the thief.
Follow on us:
Phone is a major requirement of our daily lives. Mobile phone or even has the prices vary widely ranging from the cheapest phones in the world up to the most expensive mobile phone in the world. In today’s society, there aren’t many things that people are more attached to than their mobile phones. A person’s cell phone is his gateway into everything that goes on in his life. With the recent advances in technology, it now seems as if your cell phone can do everything that your computer can do. It then comes as no surprise that your cell phone could cost as much as it does. If you’re in the market for a phone that will do nearly everything, then you should expect to pay a lot of money.
Here is a list of world’s top 10 most expensive mobile phones of 2019.
1. The young generation is highly involved in spending time on a smartphone.
2. They play games, chat and spend hours using mobile phones.
3. Parents must control this phone addiction as it is harmful for your kid’s mental and physical health.
4. They should be encouraged to play outdoor games like cricket, football etc.
5. A strict time-table should be made which allows kids to use mobile phones during those hours only.
6. Parents should tell kids about the harms and hazards of using mobile phones for continuous long duration.